"Help people who are in trouble through Motorcycle service", is ZuttoRide Corporation`s corporate management philosophy and we are making efforts to provide high quality service in order to commit to this philosophy.
Our Company deals with various "informations" through our Motorcycle membership business and we recognize that we have a significant social responcibility in order to adhere the safety management of the "informations".
Among those "informations", we are keenly aware of the importance of personal information and privacy protection is one of the top priorities in our corporate activities.
In order to bring privacy protection into practice, we settled the policy as follows. All officers, as well as all employees will follow this policy and we will make efforts to manage and handle personal information appropriately.
Enactment: April 1, 2011
Revised: November 9, 2011
Revised: November 24, 2013
Revised: April 1, 2014
ZuttoRide Co., Ltd.
Representative Director Shingo Hirai
1. Acquisition, use and provision of personal information
We endeavor to aquire, use and provide personal information appropriately in consideration of business content and scale. In addition, the use of personal information shall be within the scope of the purpose of use specified in advance at the time of acquisition and use of personal information beyond the scope will not be conducted (the use of outside the purpose). Measures will be taken to prevent the use of outside purpose. .
2. Proper management of personal information
Personal information acquired by the Company and personal information entrusted from outside will be managed safely and accurately, and information security measures will be taken against problems such as unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc., and we will endeavor to prevent those problems. In case unlikely events will occure we will promptly take corrective action.
3. Responding to complaints consultation
We accepts personal complaints and inquiries regarding the handling of personal information and the personal information protection management system, and respond appropriately and promptly.
4. Compliance with laws and regulations
We endeavor to practice our actions in compliance with laws and ordinances regarding personal information protection, national guidelines, "Personal Information Protection Management System-Requirements (JIS Q15001)", and other norms.
5. The formulation of personal information management system and continuous improvement
We formulate management system for personal information protection, and share to all officers and employees. In addition, we will review this regularly with our president as the center and endeavor for continuous improvement.
The use of personal information in the Company
1. Purpose of use of personal information acquired by Motorcycle membership and Bicycle Membership Services
(1) To provide various services requested by customers
(2) To provide various sales information and promotional items to customers
(3) When there is a necessity to contact the customer related to such as questionnaire or other matters before or after providing various services (insurance business, support business, questionnaire input agent service) related to (1).
(4) In order to carry out orders and shipping services outsourced by customers
(5) To respond to customer's opinions and requests
(6) To improve the quality of telephone calls with customers
*Our company may record the contents of telephone calls for the purpose of "improvement of our customer service quality and use it later for the evaluation and training for our staff" and "to confirm the request from the customer after phone conversation".
(7) To provide various information and promotional items to our customers from our service agency
(8) In addition, to operate our service properly and smoothly
2. Use of personal information of employees, including officers
For our human resource management
3. Purpose of use of personal information regarding applicants for employment
For employment screening
4. Personal information about our company and website inquirers
In order to reply to customer's inquiry
Disclosure and requests for disclosure of well-known matters regards to personal information
1. Company name
ZuttoRide Co., Ltd.
2. Personal Information Management Officer (Personal Information Protection administrator)
Affiliation: Director (personal information management in charge)
3. Purpose of use of personal information subject to disclosure
Please refer to the above "Purpose of use of personal information acquired by Motorcycle membership and Bicycle Membership Services" from 1. to 8.
4. Contact for complaints regarding the handling of personal information subject to disclosure
Please consult "Inquiries regarding personal information" below.
5. Requests for disclosure
Regard to claims of personal information disclosure, please make an inquiry below.
Inquiries regarding the handling of personal information
Inquiries about personal information protection
Attn : Management group complaint reception desk
Cookie use policy
In order to collect the access information of our website, when customers visit our website, we use cookie (cookie is a scheme to record information about the customer, the date and time of the last visit to the website, the number of visits to the website, etc) and WEB beacon (an extremely small image embedded in WEB page to collect informations. It may be used to collect access trends of customers. ) to collect access logs.
In addition, other Internet-specific technologies may be used in the future for the above purposes. However, we do not collect information which could identifying an individual.
Also, third-party distributors such as Google and Yahoo! JAPAN will place our advertisements on various sites on the Internet. For the delivery of advertisements, cookies are used to deliver advertisements based on past access information to our website.
Google advertising opt-out page
Yahoo! JAPAN of the opt-out page
Opt-out page of MicroAd