About the handling of personal information
This notice is to explain about the personal information purpose of use and handling. Before making inquiries from this form, please read and understand the following contents.
1. Use of personal information
Customers personal information will be used for the following purposes only. It will not be used for any other purpose except for
(1) responding to the consultation and inquiries
(2) sending guidance, material of service related to Motorcycle membership service
2. Consignment and provision of personal information
We do not provide customers personal information to external vendors for consignment or to third parties.
3. Safety management of personal information
We will manage customers personal information safely in order to prevent information leakage.
4. Option for registration of personal information
Registration of customers personal information is optional. However, please note that if you are not able to fill in the required fields, we might not be able to answer to your inquiry.
5. Our personal information management officer ( "Personal Information Protection Administrator")
Title: Officer in charge (personal information management in charge) / Contact: (052) 261-6701
6. Contact, amendment, suspension, etc.
Related to the disclosure of your personal information held by our company or for the correction or deletion of its contents, please contact the following inquiry desk.
[Inquiries and consultation regarding the handling of personal information]
To the complaint consultation in charge TEL: (052) 261-6701 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
※ This communication is encrypted by SSL using [Secom passport for WEB].
We will protect your personal information.